The GTC and GTCU are often confused although they have a different purpose. The General Terms and Conditions of Sale (GTC) refer to the clauses on a website on which goods or services are sold. They will define the contractual relationship between the seller and the buyer, whether a private individual or a professional. The content of the GTC is regulated by law.
Here is the information that must be included in your GTC:
- Terms and conditions of online purchase
- Characteristics of the products and services offered
- Terms of payment
- Shipping and delivery time
- Withdrawal period
- Additional costs
- Geographical availability
- Don't forget to date and sign your GTC.