4. WHAT WE DO
4.1 In providing the Services, Company may engage sub-processors to process Customer Content, including, without limitation, any associated Personal Information pursuant to this Agreement within the European Economic Area, the United States and in other countries and territories.
4.2 Your information may be used to contact you for your opinions on our services and to inform you about significant changes or developments to our Services.
4.3 The Company collects, stores, uses and accesses Customer Content to maintain, improve and support the Services. The Company may also use Customer Content in an encrypted and aggregated form ("Aggregated Data") for Infinity Mobile's own business purposes, including use, duplication, modification and creation of derivative works regarding usage and performance of Aggregated Data which does not directly or indirectly identify Customer or End Users. The Company shall own all right, title and interest to the Aggregated Data and any derivative works thereof. The Company only shares Customer Content with others under special circumstances as follows:
- a. With third parties who work on the Company's behalf to provide the Services;
- b. To the extent needed to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process (provided that the Company will endeavor to notify Customer if Infinity Mobile has received a lawful request for Customer's information);
- d. In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person;
- e. In connection with a sale or transfer of all or a part of the Company's business or assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding); or
- f. As directed by Customer, including through its use of the Services.