The DNS settings
If you are not familiar with DNS
(short for Domain Name Settings), make sure to ask your webmaster, your hosting company or domain name registrar to do the next necessary actions.
- on the detail screen of the pop-up shop, in the section where you entered the domain name, we show an IP address (eg. 18.104.22.168)
- at DNS level an A-record must be created that points the domain name to this IP address
In very short, if you don't know how to do this yourself, you should tell your webmaster these 3 info which should be enough:
1. The domain name that you own and you wish to be adapted
2. The IP address that you see in Shopitag
3. The wish to have an new/extra A-record for this domain
Your webmaster should be able to log into your domain name registrar / hosting company and update the DNS settings of your domain name with this new A record.ATTENTION
: if there is an AAA / AAAA record in the DNS zone it must be deleted or the certificate will have problems. Some domain name providers dare to put IPV6 records in the DNS zone with AAA.