Here you are on the page of creating a condiment. Now you have to fill in a form with a whole series of information:
- Name of the option
- Short description of the option
- Description of the option
- Priorities of the options in the list
Try to be as clear as possible, so that you can easily find your condiment afterwards.
If you scroll down the page a little more, you will see a frame with detailed information about this option. You can:
- Decide that the option is required to take
- Determine if the option has different values or just a single value
- Set the base price of the option
- Choose whether the customer can select more than one value from the list (and set an interval)
Then add the values you want and give them a prize. For example, for sauces: ketchup, mayonnaise, andalouse...
Before closing the window, don't forget to click on save